Included are all of the requirements to make a small Terrarium.
- Drainage Gravel
- Sphagnum Moss
- Terrarium Soil
- Decorative Gravel
- 3 x Pebble
- Step by Step Instructions
You will also need
- Small Glass Jar
- 1-3 Terrarium plants either small tropical plants or baby ferns
- Spray Bottle of Water
- Tools for planting eg spoon, paint brush and a small dowel
- Moss (optional)
Care and Maintenance
- Place Terrarium in a well lit room away from direct sunlight.
- Remove any weeds or sick plants carefully immediately. Also, remove wilting parts of the plant, such as old leaves or flowers.
- Your closed terrarium should not require much watering. Over watering will cause the plants to rot and die. If you are unsure if your closed terrarium has enough water wait a day a check to see if there is any condensation on the inside walls. If so the water level is appropriate. If the walls are completely fogged up you will need to leave the lid off for a day and let some fresh air in and to allow some water to evaporate.