Bring your kids along to join me at the Mt Coot-tha Botanical Gardens to get their hands dirty making their very own Miniature Glass Garden to take home and enjoy.
During this Workshop participants will get the chance to learn the basics of successful Terrarium making and have the opportunity to plant their own miniature Glass Garden.
All Terrarium materials including glass jar, plants and a choice of an animal (Dinosaur, Frog, Owl or Mushroom) will be provided to create your own miniature world .
Light refreshments and beverages will also be provided.
- This Workshop is suitable for children aged 6 – 14 years. This is an approximation and we understand that every child has a different level of ability.
- This is NOT a drop off service. All parents are required to stay to assist or supervise their child while in the class.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the class in order to sign in and get your child settled.
- Please note all cancellations are non transferable within 48 hours of workshop start times. All earlier cancellations are eligible for Workshop Date Change.
- A minimum of 10 participants are required to run this class