Included are the requirements to make a 40cm Living Wreath
- 40cm Grapevine Wreath Base
- Sphagnum Moss
- Step by Step Instructions
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- Plant suggestions include: Hoya, Orchids, Tillandsia, Kalanchoe Angel Lamps, Dischidia Cuttings, Bromelaid and Rhipsalis.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Living Wreaths like to be kept in bright filtered light out of direct sunlight.
- Waterwhen the Sphagnum Moss is dry by completely immersing the wreath in a large bucket/sink of water until saturation (until the bubbles stop coming out) or if outride by hosing thoroughly.
- Please note: More watering may be required during periods of high heat or if your plant is living in constant air conditioning or heating. Less watering will be required during winter.
- Please note all orders are required to be placed by Sunday night for shipping the following week so that we can assure your plant material arrives to you in the best condition and isn’t left sitting in a freight depot over the weekend.