Included are all of the requirements to make either 2 small sized kokedama balls or 1 medium sized ball.
- Ready Mixed Kokedama Soil with Peat Moss, Charcoal and Fertilizer
- Sphagnum Moss
- Step by Step Instructions
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- Plant: small hardy indoor plant eg. Parlour Palm, Syngonium, Pothos, Spathiphyllum (Peace Lily), Sansevieria, Jade or Ribbon Plant.
- 2 Buckets/Bowls
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Kokedama balls like to be kept in bright filtered light out of direct sunlight.
- Water approximately once weekly by completely immersing the ball in a bucket/bowl of water until saturation (until the bubbles stop coming out).
- Allow the moss ball to drain and then sit it in a small dish or hang.
- Please note: More watering may be required during periods of high heat or if your plant is living in constant air conditioning or heating. Less watering will be required during winter.
- Please note all orders are required to be placed by Sunday night for shipping the following week so that we can assure your plant material arrives to you in the best condition and isn’t left sitting in a freight depot over the weekend.