Included are all of the requirements to make either 2 small sized kokedama balls or 1 medium sized ball.
- Ready Mixed Kokedama Soil with Peat Moss, Charcoal and Fertilizer
- Sphagnum Moss
- Step by Step Instructions
YOU WILL ALSO NEED
- Plant: small hardy indoor plant eg. Parlour Palm, Syngonium, Pothos, Spathiphyllum (Peace Lily), Sansevieria, Jade or Ribbon Plant.
- 2 Buckets/Bowls
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Kokedama balls like to be kept in bright filtered light out of direct sunlight.
- Water approximately once weekly by completely immersing the ball in a bucket/bowl of water until saturation (until the bubbles stop coming out).
- Allow the moss ball to drain and then sit it in a small dish or hang.
- Please note: More watering may be required during periods of high heat or if your plant is living in constant air conditioning or heating. Less watering will be required during winter.